To help protect you and your data we have put the following security measures in place:
- State-of-the-art secure servers
- Back end virus scanning software from Sophos
- Latest Cisco firewalls that are regularly updated in line with industry best practice
- Automatic intrusion detection and prevention systems
- The use of SSL certificates to protect all data transmitted across the internet
- Development processes that have been certified and audited to the internationally recognised ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards
As part of our ongoing investment into our infrastructure to support service improvements, we will be completing the next phase of essential planned maintenance and downtime during the weekend commencing 20 March 2020. Your service will be offline during the period below:
Planned Start: Friday 20 March, 18:00 BST |
Planned End: Monday 23 March, 06:00 BST
The downtime will enable a significant upgrade to your service, paving the way for higher performance levels and new features and functionality.
We will be working to ensure that the downtime experienced is minimal and apologise for any inconvenience which this may cause.